Rose water is a wonderful treasure of skin-beautifying qualities that can go a long way in making your skin beautiful and gorgeous naturally. Rose water works as a facial cleanser, toner, astringent and moisturizer for your face, which can save your precious cash that you spend on buying costly cosmetics. This article has come up with some valuable information on how to use rose water in your beauty applications. All these beauty uses of rose water ensure that you get glowing and beautiful skin naturally. Read on to know the best 14 beauty benefits of rose water.
Beauty benefits of rose water
1. Kick start your every morning with splashing rose water on your face. You will feel a jolt of freshness just after waking up. It will enliven your mood instantly.
2. Soak up a cotton ball in rose water and wipe clean your face with this. It will remove all traces of grime and make up from your face leaving your face smelling fresh and captivating all day. So from now on, start using rose water as a face cleanser daily.
3. Rose water is a great face toner for you. You can mix a pinch of camphor in rose water to use as a facial toner. Rose water -camphor homemade toner drives away nagging acne and reduces the surface oiliness of the face. Additionally, you can mix mint juice with rose water to apply on your acne-affected face. If used regularity, this natural toner can help dry up pimples fast and fade its marks too.
4. Make a herbal face pack at home mixing lemon juice, sandalwood powder and rose water. Apply this mask on the face and leave it on for 15 minutes. In the end, wash off with cold water. This homemade face mask will help cleanse your skin and cure pimples.
5. When it comes to treating blemishes, rose water comes to your rescue. Mix rose water, curd, cucumber juice and sandal wood powder together and dab on your face; keep it for 20 minutes. This facial mask is a great aid in lightening your skin tone and removing all sorts of facial blemishes that include dark spots, pigmentation and acne marks.
6. You can mix rose water in any facial mask you use. Just replace rose water in place of plain water and see how your face glows like a rose naturally.
7.Mix two spoons of tomato juice with 2 spoons of rose water; apply on your face. This mix helps to treat sunburn/suntan effectively.
8. Add some glycerin to rose water and use it as a moisturizer. You can add sand wood powder to this mix to make a wonderful anti-aging face mask. Use this anti aging facial mask to get rid of wrinkles and dullness. So retain your youthful charm for long with the help of rose water.
9. Just dabbing rose water on your pimples, rashes and other skin irritations works to heal the condition.
10. Crush some leaves of basil and add 200 ml of rose water to it . And keep this mixture in a fridge. Wipe you face with this solution several times a day. This home remedy keeps your skin fresh all day long and treats sunburn effectively.
11. Add rose water to beet root juice to make a lip pack. Apply this lip pack on your lips daily to redden your lips naturally.So get rosy and pink lips using rose water.
12. After spending time in the scorching summer, your hair tends to become dry and dull. Then prepare a hair pack with rose water with vitamin E oil and jojoba oil ; massage your hair with this home-made hair oil. Leave it on for one hour and in the end rinse off with water. This natural hair oil gives instant softness and hydration to your hair. Moreover, This potent hair oil protects your hair from the heat caused by hair dryers and all chemical preparations you use on your hair.
13. Apply rose water with glycerin and fenugreek powder on the scalp to cure dandruff. Rose Water is laden with the goodness of vitamin a B3 ,C, D and E, which help to cure fungal infection of the scalp.
14. After shampooing your hair, you can massage rose water on your hair to condition it the natural way.
If you found post helpful then please share these amazing beauty benefits with your friends and family!!!