Can you imagine having your creamy sauce with no cream added? If you are crazy for raw, healthy cooking, you will love this recipe! It uses avocado and garlic. What more could you ask for? This time we suggest that you blend this buttery fruit and spread it over your zucchini noodles. It makes for a rich, crunchy, and super delicious meal.
Avocados are commonly added to sauces and dips for their wonderful taste. Plus, our sauce requires minumal effort, and provides maximum taste.
Avocado garlic sauce
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (use 1/2 lemon)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
1. Blend your basil and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
2. Add in the avocado halves, olive oil and lemon juice. Blend until you are satisfied with the consistency.
3. Season to taste. Use salt and pepper only.
4. Spread over crunchy zucchini noodles or ribbons.
Source: Natural Cures And Home Remedies
If you want to read this kind of information please like our facebook page and check out other amazing articles.