Eyebrows help to complete our facial look and are very important feature of your face. Too thin eyebrows overshadow the beauty of a human. One more advantage of thick eyebrows is that you can shape them to your required shape. The chemical-based products can harm your skin and eyes so we should avoid these products
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil is one of the most helpful home remedies to encouragement the growth of your eyebrows. It is rich in protein, vitamins C, fatty acids and antioxidants that nourish the hair follicles and helps hair growth. Also, it is very helpful in opposition any microorganisms that impediment eyebrow hair growth.
- Soak a cotton swab in pure castor oil and apply it on every eyebrow.
- Massage slowly with your fingertips for about 2 to 5 minutes.
- Leave it on for approx 30 minutes or overnight.
- Wash it off with water and a mild cleanser.
- Repeat this process once daily for a few weeks until you notice improvement on your eyebrow growth.