If you are still struggling with excess weight accumulated during last couple of winter months, it’s time to try a two-week diet to burn fat and get ready for the summer.
1. Until 11:30 eat only fruit – it is easier digested if you eat separately from other foods.
2. In addition to lunch be sure to eat a bowl of soup and a bowl of salad.
3. Avoid starch after 18:00.
4. With the evening meal, eat at least three different vegetables or a big salad.
5. Eat a small meal every two to three hours in order to avoid a drop in energy and hunger.
6. Forget the white carbohydrates such as rice, bread and pasta because they provide only short-term energy and few nutrients.
7. Exercise daily for 30 minutes, preferably in the morning.
8. Drink water every two to three hours – every chemical reaction in the body, from taking nutrients from the food and burning fat needs water.
Please do share this useful information with your friends and family by hitting one of the share buttons below.