At the time when you are at home, restaurant, street or in a party, and you start feeling lightly symptoms like: Headache, dizziness, blurred vision, nausea or even faint.
This could be your Blood Pressure or not?
But Not having your blood pressure checked with you to measure your blood pressure could be a problem, because you have to go to the pharmacy store or bother someone asking one.
Here is the solution:
Check your blood pressure with only your right hand. This method is not intended to diagnostic, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It only gives you an idea how bad or good is your blood pressure.
1. Stand up with your hand down (like a military) next to a strong wall or a post. You have to stand up very close, almost touching the wall or post, but do not touch it.(See Figure 1)
2. Clench your right hand like a fist. Do not move. Keep your hands down
DO NOT PUSH THE WALL WITH YOU BODY, PRESSURE HAVE TO BE WITH YOUR HAND ONLY AGAINST THE WALL.
4. Hold the pressure against the wall for 20 seconds. (If you don’t have watch you can count until 20).
5. Release your arm and get away from the wall or post.
6. Keep your right arm stretch. You are going to feel like your right hand is lightly and start to float up. (keep your hand stretch all time).
7. When you feel that your right arm is not floating any more, stop at this spot your arm.
If your arm finishes like a 90 degrees angle referent to your ribs you have Normal Blood Pressure. (See Results from Figure 2)
If your arm finishes lower than 90 degrees angle you have Low Blood Pressure. (the lower angle the lower blood pressure you have in that moment – See Results from Figure 3)
If your arm finishes higher than 90 degrees angle you have High Blood Pressure. (the higher angle the higher blood pressure you have in that moment). (See Results from Figure 4)
You can try it this all the time and you are going to find out how valuable it is this simple nature tools.
Source: Super Tasty Recipes
If you think this is an interesting post, please SHARE!