The Double-Leg Lift Exercise Technique
You can effectively burn out that excessive belly fat with a simple technique known as the double-leg lift technique. If you try out this exercise on a daily basis and for a period if one week you will notice significant improvements in the size of your pot belly, as it will noticeably reduce in size.
How Is This Exercise Done?
- You need to first of all lie flat on your back, with your arms and the palms of your hands facing down, flat on the floor as well.
- Your legs should be touching each other and stretched out.
- You need to then lift your legs while they are still touching, as high as you can over your head.
- Bring your legs down while they are still touching and straightened out, back to your starting posture.
- Repeat as many times as you like, you will feel the strain on your abdomen, which is a sign that the exercise is working. Make sure your arms and hands do not move or shift position whilst you are lifting your legs and bringing them down also.