Some people don’t like the taste of plain water. But there is a solution.
Fruit-infused water! Infused waters are prepared quickly and easily! Even more they are refreshing and nutritious. Use any fresh fruit (except bananas), spices and herbs, to turn your plain water into a healthy, refreshing, and flavored drink.
Try these delicious combinations:
- Apples and Cinnamon
- 5 thinly sliced apples
- 5 whole cinnamon sticks
- Minty Cucumber Lime
- 1/2 sliced cucumber
- 1/2 sliced lime
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Slightly Spicy
- 2 thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 seeded and sliced jalapeno peppers
- Strawberry-Lemon with Basil
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 sliced lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Pineapple-Orange with Ginger
- 1/2 cup cubed pineapple
- 1/2 orange, sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1-quart jar
- Wooden spoon
- Agave (optional)
- Take all the ingredients.
- Put the fruits, herbs and spices in the bottom of the jar. Then stir using a wooden spoon.
- Add the water. If you like the water sweet, add some agave and mix until it is dissolved.
- Enjoy or keep the mixture in the fridge overnight for maximum flavor.
Source: Healthy and Natural Life
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.