Home Remedy For Diarrhea
• A simple and effective remedy for treating diarrhea would be to take banana along with curd.
• Take ½ tsp lemon juice, ½ tsp ginger juice and 1/4 tsp pepper powder. Intake this mixture twice a day.
• Boil to 2 cups of water and allow it to get warm. Mix 3 tsp of black pepper and 1 ½ tsp of kelp to it. Drink this mixture to cure diarrhea.
• Ginger is also effective in treating diarrhea. Intake ginger tea to stop the cramps and pain.
• Drinking lots of fluids would be beneficial in curing diarrhea. . Drinks like ginger ale or carrot juice is good for making the stools less watery. Avoid taking caffeine and alcohol.
• Cook brown rice in water for about 45 minutes. Once cooked, strain the mixture. Have the rice and drink the water in which the rice has been cooked.
• In half cup of boiling water, mix 1 tsp of ginger juice. Drink this mixture when hot after every hour.
• Prepare a paste of lemon along with seeds and add a pinch of salt to it. A tsp of this paste 2-3 times in a day.
• Take 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water with each meal. This is an effective way to cure diarrhea.
• Intake of mango nut powder with water cures diarrhea.
• Take 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds and add 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin seeds. Add 4 tsp of yogurt (curd) to it. Have this mixture three times a day.
• Add 4 tablespoons of honey to 8 ounces of water. Have this mixture as it is helpful in treating diarrhea.
• Take fennel and white cumin seeds in equal amounts. Roast this mixture and take this in a dose of 3 grams with water. Have this in a span of three hours.
• Take 200 grams of buttermilk with roasted cumin seeds and half gram of black salt. Drink this mixture to treat diarrhea.
• Drinking starchy liquids such as arrowroot water, barley water, rice gruel and coconut water are highly beneficial in treating diarrhea.
• Take a glass of milk and boil it for 10 minutes. Discard the skin that forms on the milk. Add hot chocolate and drink this.
Please Share If You Care!