Look at yourself and think if you really deserve a bulging tummy. Think how you would look with a flat tummy and rock hard abdomen. Now here is how you get it
How to Reduce Tummy
Eating a balanced diet and regular exercise is the safest way to getting a flat tummy. Go in for a diet rich in proteins and minerals, avoid junk food, get enough sleep, drink plenty of water, reduce your sodium intake and see your confidence improve as your tummy gets tighter.
Exercises to reduce tummy
- Strive for a 30 minute workout on alternate days. Indulge in full body exercises like lunges, push-ups, and pull-ups, for one set of 15 repetitions. Don’t forget to follow every exercise with one minute of jumping rope. You should be able to burn around 500 to 600 calories per workout to reduce your tummy.
- Crunches and leg raises provide best results for your question about how to reduce tummy at home. Begin by doing three sets of 20 repetitions. You could also do planks; hold your body in a push-up position on your elbows for 30 to 60 seconds.
- To get rid of your love handles, go in for side bends. Do 20 bends on each side.
- Remember, core muscle strength is the key to strengthening the abdominal muscles and losing excess tummy fat quickly.
- Also, do not shy away from weights; they are the best exercise to reduce tummy. You can use weight machines and other gym equipments to help you reduce tummy fat fast. Use the cycle, the twister and the treadmill. All these will help in gaining overall strength along with your tummy.
How to Reduce Belly Fat with Dietary Modifications
- Avoid junk food at all costs. Products made with white flour (maida) are a strict no. For instance, in white bread all fibre has been removed. Increase your fibre intake by consuming more whole grain products. Avoiding chips and cookies is the key to reduce belly.
- Little changes in your diet can go a long way in determining your waistline. For instance, switch whole milk for skimmed milk. Low fat dairy products are also a great source of protein. Swap your ice cream sodas for lime water and butter milk.
- Instead of three heavy meals, take six small meals. Eat to satisfy your hunger, not your tongue. Know when you are full.
- Keep a gap of two hours between your last meal and sleeping. Foods eaten close to bed time get stored as fat.
- If you want to reduce stomach, skipping your breakfast is a bad idea. It has been proved by studies that your body’s metabolism gets a jump-start with a balanced breakfast. In fact, not just the mornings, breakfast keeps your metabolism going for the whole day. When you skip meals, your body’s metabolism slows down which forces the body to break down muscle tissues for energy and conserve fat.
- You can minimize your water retention by avoiding sodium intake i.e. your salt intake. For flavour, use other herbs and spices.