HERE IS THE RECIPE:
- Ground oatmeal, 2 tablespoon
- Yogurt, 1 tablespoon
- Lemon, 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get a nice homogenous mixture.
- Apply the mixture on your skin and cover it. Allow the bleach to dry on the skin.
- Wash it off after 15 – 30 minutes with cold water.
- Do not dry the skin completely, keep it a little moist, and apply moisturizer to it to avoid dryness.
- Apply two times a week until the skin pigmentation changes to fair or light.
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.