You’ll need the following ingredients
- 4 tbs. softened organic Coconut Oil
- 2-4 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- 3-4 drops of Rosemary Oil
- Mix all your ingredients together.
- Apply this mixture on dry hair.
- Place the brush on your scalp, rotate it across the scalp while pressing down and pull off in the end.
- Repeat across the scalp, parting your hair where necessary.
- This gets rid of dry skin and promotes blood circulation.
- Don’t press so hard that it hurts – it should be like a nice massage.
- Center part your hair and apply the oil mixture to your scalp with the application brush or cotton balls.
- Then, you need to work down the sides of your head in one-inch sections, then do the back of your head. Make sure you cover your entire scalp.
- Now give your scalp a good massage.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- NOTE: you can wrap your hair in plastic wrap in order to seal in the moisture and keep it from dripping!
- Remove the wrap and finish it off with a good shampoo and conditioner.
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 4 tbs. of Coconut Oil
- 2 tbs. of lemon juice
- 1 tbs. of grapefruit juice
Mix together and apply with the same technique. Be sure to shampoo afterwards. That’s it!
If you think this post was useful, Please do share it with your family and friends by clicking the share button below.