Be sure to watch the video!
Hair Removal “down there” has already become a normal thing, and many do not know what kind of horrible side effects may occur. A new study has revealed that when fully or partially removes hair from the area of the intimate zone, can seriously harm your health. About 70-80 percent of adults remove hair from the intimate zone in some way. And that has some terrible consequences.
- Itching, tickling and irritation.
- Waxing increase the chances to get a sexually transmitted disease. It is even recommended that people refrain from having sexual relations after waxing.
- Folliculitis is often a skin condition in which the hair follicles are inflamed. It is usually caused by a bacterial or fungal infection. At first it looks like little red bumps or white pimples around hair follicles. The infection can spread and become incurable. It is not dangerous to life, but the itching that occurs after, can be painful and uncomfortable, and that there is a serious infection that can create scars.
- If you do not have hair on the anus, it is almost impossible to fart silently.
- Genital skin is extremely sensitive. Therefore, shaving can create small wounds that are not necessarily visible. Most often it is about tiny cuts, after which ingrown hair occurs.
- The skin below the waist is full of sweat glands; it means that the area is mostly moist and dark. An ideal environment for the growth of bacteria.
- In particular, you can easily infect sexually-transmitted diseases such as herpes and HPV, because pubic hair is in fact a natural barrier that prevents infection.
Will you after reading this text and watching the following video still remove hair from the intimate zone?
Source: Cuisine & Health
Please do share this useful information with your friends and family by hitting one of the share buttons below.