Drinking fresh fruit juices will give you all the daily nutrients your body needs. They can keep you healthy and energetic. However, you must not consume too much because they contain sugar.
We recommend you these best juice combinations:
These juices are prepared with ice in a 2:1 ratio (2 doses of juice, 1 dose of ice).
Best green juices:
- Cucumber, parsley, celery, and ginger;
- Celery, spinach, tomato, and dill;
- Celery, spinach, cabbage, dill, and lemon;
- Celery, kale, tomato, garlic, and sweet basil;
- Spinach, tomato, garlic, ginger, and cayenne;
Best fruit juices:
Cranberry, grape and prune;
- Apple and pear;
- Grapefruit and orange;
- Apple and watermelon;
- Apple, pear and pineapple;
Best combination juices:
- Blueberry, raspberry, cabbage, cucumber, and mint;
- Cucumber, green apple, strawberry, kale, and mint;
- Pineapple, watermelon, mango, and orange bell pepper;
- Pineapple, watermelon, orange , spinach, and cayenne;
- Orange, lemon, lime, and ginger;
What are the health benefits of fresh fruit juices?
When we combine vegetables and fruits, we get a powerful nutritional drink with many health benefits. For instance, parsley serves as a mild diuretic, cucumber is able to cleanse the body, while the alkaline fluid from the watermelon neutralizes acids and removes toxins from the kidneys. Using cucumber, parsley, watermelon and some ginger, you can prepare a drink for a total body cleanse.
If you prepare your juices fresh at home every day, you will enjoy all the natural nutrients.
Here’s a short video on how to use your blender as a juicer:
Please share this post! It might help someone you know.