- Now wash off using warm water.
- Use some moisturizer, preferably olive oil.
- Repeat the process at least twice or thrice a week.
- At night, before going to bed, wash your face properly and pat it dry.
- Take some cocoa butter and apply this to the face gently massaging it onto the skin for a few minutes.
- Leave it to stay overnight.
- Wash off the face in the morning.
- Do this daily.
How to Prevent Black Spots on Face
Here are tips that will help you get smooth and fair skin with no black spots.
- Take enough amount of water on daily basis. Water helps in detoxification as well as keeping the skin cells nourished.
- Your diet should include more fruits and vegetables since they have key mineral elements for a beautiful clear skin.