- Dark chocolate – if you eat a piece of dark chocolate each day you can soothe your carvings. It is an antioxidant and helps in boosting serotonin that improves the mood very fast.
- Natural blood thinner foods – they increase the blood flow and the chances of passing slots during the period. The best foods for thinning blood naturally are cranberries, cauliflower, and spinach.
- Sex and masturbation – the extra contraction which takes place in the uterus when the woman is having an orgasm results in faster shedding of the menstrual flow.
- Avoid consuming too much salt – one tsp is recommended for daily consumption according to nutritionists. The best way to control the intake of salt is to avoid fast foods and processed foods.
- Exercise daily – it will help you reduce your period cramps and shorten your period.
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below