- Pani puri is a popular street food
- No one can resist pani puri.
- Homemade pani puri make sure you have health and taste, all in one.
Although, mothers and homemakers everywhere are always worried about the hygiene part that most street food venders skip but you cannot just stop your kids and your family from having their share of taste and fun with pani puri. If you too wish to keep your family safe and healthy but do not want to stop them from the indulgence, bring their favourite street food home.
Yes, with this pani puri recipe, make delicious pani puris at home.
- 1 cup of suji or atta (Your choice)
- 3 tbsp of maida
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Some cooking oil for deep frying.
- 1/2 cup of mashed imli (Mix water and dry imli, mash it)
- 2 cups of Water
- 2 tbsp roasted jeera powder
- 2 tbsp jeera
- 1/2 Cup coriander leaves
- 3 Green chilies
- 1 Cup pudina patta
- 1 tbsp kala namak