Only one single ice cube can boost your energy, it will also help you to look younger, live longer, to have more energy, and to balance some disorders.
But the ice cubes don’t have the same power in every part of your body.You have to find the perfect pressure point. Find out the spot located right where your neck and head meet. This point in the traditional Chinese acupuncture is known as Feng Fu.
This is how you can do this method:
Lie flat on the stomach and place an ice cube on the Feng Fu spot or the hole located at the back of your head. Also, you can sit. Hold the ice cube for 20 minutes and you can secure it with a scarf, bandage or anything else.
You should do this method regularly in the morning before you drink or eat anything and in the evening before you go to bed, with breaks of 2-3 days between two treatments.
At the beginning maybe you will feel cold, but after 30 to 40 seconds you will feel heat. You will experience euphoria in the first days because of the release of endorphins into the bloodstream.
You should apply this treatment when you have to deal with some of these conditions:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Gastrointestinal, acute and sexually transmitted infection
- Neurological diseases
- Bronchial asthma
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Endocrine infertility
- Improper function of your thyroid gland
- Psycho-emotional disorders, chronic fatigue, stress, insomnia, depression
- Arthritis, hypotension and hypertension
- It improves your sleep quality
- It improves your mood.
- It helps regulate your gut.
- It relieves colds.
- It relieves toothaches and headaches.
- It may help relieve lung and cardiovascular diseases.
- It may help thyroid issues.
- It may relieve PMS.
- It may improve mental health.
You should know that this treatment doesn’t heal any health condition. With this method you can only rejuvenate the body, keep the physiological balance and strengthen the organism.
Avoid this method if you’re pregnant, you have a pacemaker of if you suffer from epilepsy or schizophrenia.
Source: Keep Your Body
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.