3. No hair accessories while paying with colours, when the hair gets wet, it becomes weak from the roots and the accessories pull it off.
4. Wear a cap, scarf or cover your hair with a bandana. If possible wear a plastic shower cap under your cap.that is the most helpful.
5. After playing with dry colours, brush your hair well. It will take out most of the colour while brushing only. But this works only in dry colours.
6. For wet colours, rinse hair thoroughly with plain water and then apply shampoo and wash. Don’t try to massage shampoo harshly to take off the colour in one go. It may take few days to take it out completely. Use baby shampoos or natural shampoos to wash Holi hair, they are gentle and work equally well. No hot water to wash hair during Holi, it can make it worst. Hot water makes your hair dry and you can imagine what can happen if it’s already dry with colours and over washing.
7. No blow drying after wash on Holi, let your hair dry up naturally.