Reducing the weight of a person by removing the fat deposits of the body is known as weight loss. People who are overweight or obese have to opt for various home remedies for weight loss to reduce the risk of developing various health conditions related to obesity like diabetes, hypertension etc. There are an alarming number of people out there suffering from overweight and who want to do weight loss. For many people diets will not work for weight loss. They can opt for various easily accessible home remedies for weight loss to control their weight.
Signs Or Symptoms Which Show That You Need Weight Loss
Having some of the following signs and symptoms shows that you need some kind of weight loss to remain healthy.
- A higher than normal body mass index or BMI
- The scale showing that you have gained weight
- Clothes feeling tighter and needs larger size
- Having bulged waist
- Breathing problems
- High blood pressure
- Joint pain
The Causes Of Overweight Or Obesity
The causes of obesity which make it necessary for a person to go for weight loss remedies are:
1. Unhealthy Diet
Having a diet rich in calories and eating over sized portions can lead to overweight problem.
If you have a sedentary lifestyle, you tend to gain weight as the calories are not used up and they get converted to fat.
3. Medical Problems
Medical problems like Cushing’s syndrome, Polycystic Ovary etc can cause obesity
Women tend to increase weight during pregnancy and for some women it is very difficult to lose it after the baby is born. Here are the effective tips to lose weight after pregnancy
Home Remedies For Weight Loss
If you feel that you are overweight or obese and would like to reduce your weight without any medications, then there are a lot of home remedies that you can try out to help you in reducing your weight.
1. Go For A Five Meal Daily Plan
It is ideal for you to eat small quantities of nutritious food regularly to reduce your weight. It is ideal for you to include at least 30 to 45 minutes of exercise every day to see visible differences in weight.
- Have a breakfast by 8:30 am in the morning and limit it to 250 to 300 calories.
- Have a handful of nuts as a mid morning snack at 10:30 am
- Have your lunch at 12.45 pm and make sure it is only a diet full of veggies and fruits.
- At 2:30 pm have your afternoon snack that could be carrot sticks or apple with low fat peanut butter?
- At 6 pm have the last meal of the day that includes a cup of vegetables before the meal? Then drink water and follow it with a cup of rice and lean meat.