In the winter, almost no one can avoid a cough, flu or colds.
Instead of the numerous syrups and medicaments from the pharmacy, we recommend this simple homemade remedy in the case of cough, which can cause no side effects, and is ideal for the youngest family members.
- 1 big black radish (around 400 to 500 grams in weight)
- 1 small bowl of honey
- Carve out the inside of the black radish so that you will get some kind of a cup.
- Fill it with honey (Note that the black radish will release juice as well, so do not fill with honey to the very top).
- Place the radish in a bowl wide enough to serve as a holder.
- Leave it to stay overnight at room temperature.
- In the morning, pour the resulting syrup in a container with a lid.
As honey enriched with the radish juice has no side effects, you can eat it upon your wish, on every hour, when you feel a cough “attack” and normally, at bedtime, to calm the throat. This syrup is suitable for children of early age.
Source: Natural Cures And Home Remedies
Please do share this useful information with your friends and family by hitting one of the share buttons below.