This natural remedy is an ancient Tibetan recipe that has being in existence for thousands of years and used by the monks of the Tibetan Monastery to stay healthy and without diseases all through their lifetime. The main ingredient on this secret recipe is garlic and its active component allicin is known to be effective in the treatment of so many ailments. It is known to regulate blood pressure, reduce bad cholesterol (LDL), and prevent cardiovascular diseases, stroke and heart attack
This ancient remedy requires the following two ingredients for its preparation:
- Rum or alcohol (95%) – 200 ml or 7 oz
- Garlic – 350 grams or 5 oz
Preparation And Use
- The alcohol should not contain the following – benzalkonium chloride and methanol.
- You should peel the garlic, then using a hand mortar and pestle, mash the garlic cloves.
- Mix the mashed cloves and alcohol, you can then pour out the mixture in a glass jar and set it aside in a dark cool place for about 10 days.