Here are the top home remedies for vomiting
• One of the effective ways to cure vomiting would be to have ginger tea. Make sure it has less amount of sugar.
• Chilled lime juice also proves effective in treating vomiting. In a glass of cold water, squeeze 1 lime. Add sugar and salt to taste. Put in some ice, to chill it. Drink this mixture after every two hours.
• If the vomiting is due to excess intake of alcohol, eat a slice or two of bread slowly, so that it soaks the liquid.
• Do not eat any solid food until after 12 hours of vomiting. Instead, have loads of vegetable juices, water and other non-acidic drinks. Then only, start having solid foods, such as mashed potatoes, rice and oatmeal.
• On a non-stick pan, heat 2 cardamoms. Once heated, crush them to form a powder and add a tsp of honey to it. Have this several times a day.
• Prepare a mixture by combining 1 tsp each of mint juice and lime juice, with 1/2 tsp ginger juice and a tsp honey. Have it 2-3 times in a day.
• Boil a cup of water and add a tsp of cinnamon or one cinnamon stick to it. Steep it for sometime and strain the water. Now, add a tbsp of honey, for sweetening it. Have this decoction 2-3 times in a day.
• Holy Basil, catnip and peach bark tea are helpful for treating vomiting. You can have them in any form you like.
• A tsp of onion juice, taken after every two hours, proves beneficial in curing vomiting.
• Mix ¼ tsp powdered ginger, 1 cup apple juice and ¼ cup water together. Blend the mixture well, until the ginger gets dissolved, and add enough ice to make it slushy.
• Mix 1 tbsp each of apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of normal water and drink it before going to bed.
• Put some cloves, cardamoms or a cinnamon stick in your mouth. This is an effective way to treat vomiting.
• Cut a lemon into two halves. Sprinkle some rock salt on one of its piece. Lick this piece till all the juice runs out.
• Boil ½ cup of rice in 1 to 1½ cup of water. When the rice gets cooked, strain the water and drink it. It will help cease vomiting.
• In taking half a tsp of grounded cumin seeds, along with water, is helpful in stopping vomiting.
• Avoid too much of oily, spicy food, heavy and indigestible food, when you are suffering from vomiting.
Great useful stuff. Natural remedies are the best. If you care then please share this useful tips with your friends and family!!!