Eating Meat May Causes The Following Harm To Human Health:
1. Damage to the renal function
2. Damage to the liver function due to overload
3. Acidification of the blood
4. Damage to the central nervous system
5. Overload to the pancreas
6. Arthritis, gout and rheumatism
7. Disease of the circulatory system.
8. Infection of animal-transmitted diseases
9. Increased possibility of having cancer, e.g Gastric cancer, and breast cancer, carcinoma of the rectum and pancreatic cancer.
10. Some medicine like antibiotics and hormones used on animals are harmful to human beings too.
Please Share If You Care!