There is one important factor which is vital to your health, and if not present it causes or deteriorates even 95 % of all illnesses. This factor is more important than blood sugar, cholesterol, blood pressure or similar risk factors. It is said that it reduces diseases and increases longevity. This factor can’t be found in a pill.
Have a look at some tips on how to calm your mind.
10 Tips for Calming The Mind
- Address the primary stress causes — discover the the biological cause of problems. What could be altering your brain is mercury toxicity, a deficiency of magnesium or vitamin B12, a gluten allergy or a toxic gut chemical
- Relax — you need to find a way of actively relaxing. Sitting in front of the TV is not the solution.
- Learn New Skills —do meditation, yoga, deep breathing, muscle relaxation, or have a hot bath, get a massage, make love or watch a sunset
- Move Your Body — it is proven that exercise is better or equal to Prozac when treating depression.
- Improve Your Nutrition — Clean seer away from caffeine, refined sugars and alcohol.
- Supplement — Consume multivitamin like vitamin C, zinc, the B-complex vitamins, magnesium and nutrients in order to balance the response to stress.
- Try Herbs — Take adaptogenic herbs such as ashwagandha, ginseng, Rhodiola rosea, cordyceps and siberian ginseng.
- Use Ht Therapy — Take a sauna or a hot bath to relax your body.
- Change Your Beliefs — consider changing your point of view in order to reduce stress.
- Find a Group — build your friends circle, family and community circle.
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.