Belly fat can be one of the most difficult and stubborn areas of your body to burn off. Most of the times it is the first thing people notice when they observe you. Therefore having belly fat can make you very self-conscious and it will affect your quality of life. The abdominal fat, in fact, is closely linked to heart diseases, type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, and even some forms of cancer. Getting rid of belly fat is important because it is one of the most dangerous places in the body to keep the fat.
There are plenty of exercises which aid in reducing belly fat, among them yoga is more effective and can be practiced by any healthy person. But it is important to understand that in order to eliminate the belly fat, it is necessary to focus on nutrition as this is as much as 70% of the result.
You should practice these yoga poses almost every day to get fast and best results.
Cobra pose (Bhujang asana)
Cobra pose is a great posture to strengthen the abdominal muscles and to reduce belly pooch. This pose will strengthen the back, abdomen and entire upper body.it also makes the spine flexible and strong.
– Lie down on your belly with legs stretched.
– Place the palms underneath the shoulder.
– Chin on the floor and all the toes touching the floor.
– Then, on inhalation slowly raise your chest up bending backwards as much as possible.
– This allows your body to look like a cobra ready to strike with the head raised.
– Hold the cobra pose for 15 – 30 secs depending on your ability.
– On exhalation slowly bring your entire body down to the prone position.
– Repeat this for at least 5 times with relaxation for 15 secs after each round.
– Don’t do this pose if you have back injury,ulcer.hernia or if you are pregnant.
Boat pose (Naukasana)
This pose is excellent for fighting fat around the waist and it is very good for the stomach as well as strengthening the back and leg muscles.
– Lie down on a mat in supine position legs together and stretched, arms to your sides facing down.
– On inhalation, start raising your legs without bending at the knees.
– Stretch your foot and your toes outward.
– Raise the legs as high as possible.
– Now raise both arms keeping them straight, attempting to reach towards your toes.
– Attempt to bring your body as close to 45 degree angle.
– Breathe normally.
– Hold this pose at least 15 seconds.
– Gently exhale as you release.
– Repeat this for at least 5 rounds with relaxation for 15 secs after each round.
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.