Finally there is a solution for those who snore. Throw away that earplugs and learn something about this new study which gives hope for the snorers, sighers and whistlers among us.
First of all you will want to manage the obstructive sleep apnea. It is happens when the throat muscles are relaxed too much and makes a blockage of the airways, and stopping the person to breath while sleep. Even one hundred times per night, this leads to daytime sleeping which in some cases leads to serious health problems including the heart.
If you on of the people that do not have troubles with sleep apnea and you already have tried the fancy pillows, a couple exercise can do the job for you, stated by some recent search.
Here are the 6 exercises they did from the American College of Chest Physicians and Vanessa Leto:
1. First to do is to push the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth and slide it for 20 minutes backwards.
2. Suck your tongue upward against the roof of your mouth 20 times
3. Push the back of your tongue down while keeping the tip touching the inside of your front teeth 20 times
4. Lift your soft palate and uvula 20 times
5. Using your index finger, press your cheek muscle away from your teeth 10 times on each side
6. When you’re eating, bite down, and then lift your tongue to the roof of your mouth as you swallow, without tightening your cheek muscles.
It is the same like any other exercise if you do not keep up you will not get the benefits. It takes time to improve and lots of exercising.
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.