1. Don’t smoke – Smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher)
3. Don’t drink tea – Tea immediately after meal will cause gastric problems.
4. Don’t loosen your belt – Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.
5. Don’t bathe – Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and other parts of the body
6. Don’t walk about – Walking immediately after a meal will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
7. Don’t sleep immediately – The food we intake will not digest properly if we sleep immediately. This will lead to gastric problems and infections in our intestine.
Just eating healthy vegetarian food is not enough. It is also important that we take care of what we do before and after meals and also the environment in which we eat. The ambiance in which we eat should be pleasant, soothing and relaxed. Also our thoughts during eating should be positive and relaxing.
When we take care of all the above factors it is only then that our body will derive maximum nutrition and energy from the food we eat.
Eat Healthy. Stay Well. Stay Fit.
Please Share If You Care.