Lower Back Pain has become very common these days. An extremely chair-stuck lifestyle is the most significant reason for the occurrence of lower back pain. Well, about 31 million Americans have fallen victim to this lower back pain. This pain has become the most common malady which cannot be so easily avoided. But, fortunately, there are numerous exercises and workouts which can ably solve this issue out.
And here on this site, we have brought for you the easiest of those exercises, especially stretches which can make you get relief from the hitch of lower back pain. So let us see what these simple and adorable stretches are:
The Hamstring Stretch
For performing this stretch, follow the below steps:
- Lie down comfortably with your knees bent.
- Now hold one of the thighs with both of your hands and lift it up in the air, slightly stretching it.
- Hold it in the same position for around 30 seconds.
- Put your leg down.
- Repeat the same with another leg now.
- Spinal Stretch
The following are the steps to do this stretch:
- Lie down in a comfortable position.
- Now, fold your right knee above till it reaches your abdomen.
- Simultaneously turn your torso towards the opposite direction, but lift your right arm.
- Hold it for some 20seconds and repeat the same with your left knee too.
- Do these for as many times as possible but avoid overdoing it.
- Hip Flexors Stretch:
Follow the below steps to perform this:
- Spread your legs about 2 feet apart.
- Now, kneel on one of your knees and bend the other one.
- Place your hands upon your folded or bent knee and hold yourself in that position for 25 seconds.
- Repeat the same with another leg too.
- Do about 5 times on each side.