Matcha tea is one of the oldest and strongest tea drinks in the world. It originated in Japan, and people around the world have used it for thousands of years. It has an amazing taste and color and it is very healthy.
Matcha tea recipe:
– Camellia sinensis leaves (fresh or 2 tablespoons powder of matcha tea)
– Hot water
– Ginger or lime (optional)
– Brewed stevia, agave nectar or honey for sweetness (optional)
How to consume it:
You should drink one cup of tea every morning and every evening.
Only one cup of Matcha tea gives a wide range of health benefits:
– Boost metabolism.
– It is excellent if you want to lose weight 25% faster than the others.
– Because it is a great antioxidant, it fights cancer.
– Provides an instant natural boost due to its powerful combination of unique compounds.
– Prevents premature aging, protects against UV and skin disease.
– Detox treatment.
Please share this post! It might help someone you know.