Everybody knows that if you want to clean your intestines of diseases you must get rid of the parasites, fecal deposits, and the mucus. Over 40,000 liters of fluids and 100 tons of food go through the intestines during a lifespan of 70 years. 15 kilograms of toxic waste and fecal deposits is absorbed in our stomach, which makes irreparable damage to the body.
Main indicators that the intestines are dirty are: frequent constipation, disturbed metabolism, insufficient or excessive weight, diabetes, poor vision and hearing, liver and kidney disease, poor condition of nails, hair, and skin, as well as other diseases from arthritis to cancer. Relatively small portion of the colon (40-50 cm) can be cleaned with the fluid Enema. This is expensive treatment that can be harmful for our intestinal micro flora.
Consumption of 2-3 tablespoons of linseed flour will completely clean small intestines and colon. All accumulated toxins, parasites, fecal deposits, and mucus will be gone and intestinal microflora preserved for only 3 weeks.
This treatment will normalize your fat-burning and weight very fast. Also, it will regulate the lipid metabolism. The magic about linseed flour is that ability to absorb and eliminate any toxin from our body. As an extra, it can reduce the cholesterol levels in your blood.
- It can be used to treat inflamed mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract and upper respiratory tract
- Duodenum, ulcers in your stomach, colitis, and gastritis
- Pyelonephritis, cystitis, and different diseases of the urinary tract
- Regulates lipid metabolism, and excess body weight
If you can’t find linseed flour, you can take flax seeds, but mince them finely. Don’t make larger doses for several days to avoid rancid seeds. Our recommendation is to make fresh mixture each morning.
- Week 1: Mix 100ml of kefir with 1 tablespoon of linseed flour
- Week 2: Mix 100ml of kefir with 2 tablespoons of linseed flour
- Week 3: Mix 150ml of kefir with 3 tablespoons of linseed flour
Drink the mixture instead of breakfast and make sure to drink a lot of water. 2 Liters of water every day is recommended. You should clean your intestines once per year.
Source: Sport Online Group
Please share this post with all your friends. I’m sure they will appreciate it.