Indian Gooseberry is also known as Amla, can be partially attributed to its high vitamin-C content.
Let See The health benefits of Amla:
•It acts as an effective natural cure for indigestion, acidity, constipation, gastric troubles, and flatulence.
• It is helpful in improving liver function.
• It helps in lowering cholesterol and blood sugar level.
• Lowers the risk of cold, cough and other infections of respiratory tract.
• It provides nourishment to the nerves and is helpful in paralytic conditions.
• It also works as brain tonic and helps in alertness and memory.
• It also acts as anti-inflammatory agent thereby suppresses pain and swelling.
• Amla finds great application in improving eyesight.
• It also improves general health, weakness and makes our body’s immune system strong therefore help to fight diseases.
• It is very helpful in skin diseases.
• Protects from bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
• Helps to accelerate the wound healing process.
• Protects the body from radiation.
• Helps to reduce the risk of cancers.
• Amla is most useful treatment of ulcers and hyperacidity.
Now that you know there are many benefits of amla for health, hair and skin, make sure to include it in your daily routine.
Please Share If You Care.