You probably already know the dangers of smoking, but oftentimes, it is hard to break this addiction. If you have been smoking for years, chances are you have that characteristic cough that is usually persistent. Some smokers even develop bronchitis after a long period of cigarette addiction. Of course, the best solution is to quit this habit, but not everyone is welcome to that idea.
What You Should Know
Whether or not you have stopped smoking, there is a huge chance that your lungs are layered with tar. This is true even for those who have just been smoking for less than a year. Some people smoke excessively they experience chest pains due to the blockages in their lungs. Often, the balance of cells in the body is also disrupted and this can contribute to the development of carcinogenic cells (those that cause cancer) not only in the lungs, but also in the mouth and throat.
What You Should Do
To solve your problem, you need to clean your lungs by removing the tar and toxins left behind by cigarettes. You can eat certain foods with compounds that have the ability to remove those stains. Apart from breathing better, clean lungs also help reduce infections and even cancer. This also promotes a much healthier respiratory system.
How to Clean Your Lungs
This elixir has four main ingredients that help in cleaning your lungs:
• Ginger: This spice has the ability to remove extra mucus in the lungs. Ginger has been known for its special healing powers and can even eliminate the toxins that can be found in your respiratory tract.
• Onion: This can help avoid various respiratory issues and can even help fight cancer.
Turmeric: This is considered one of the healthiest spices around. Turmeric contains omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. It can fight bacteria, viruses, and cancer as well.
For this recipe, you will need the following:
- One kilogram of onion
- One small ginger root, peeled
- One liter of water
- 400 grams of honey
With the ingredients above ready, here are the steps to make this lung-cleansing drink:
1. In one liter of water, add the honey and bring them to a boil.
2. When boiling, add the onion and the ginger root. It helps if you have sliced the onion and shredded the ginger root.
3. Add the turmeric when the new mixture boils.
4. Set the heat to low.
5. Let the mixture cook until it reduces by half.
6. Strain the mixture and keep the liquid in a jar until it cools.
7. Put in the refrigerator to store the elixir.
Take two tablespoons every morning on an empty stomach. In the evening, do the same two hours before you have your dinner.
Source: Healthy Food Palace
Please do share this useful information with your friends and family by hitting one of the share buttons below.