Garlic is a vegetable that provides a huge number of health benefits.
The list of diseases that garlic can kill is long, and includes:
- Vibrio infection
- Klebsiella infection
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis,
- Group B Strep Infection
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Helicobacter pylori infection
- Candida infection (yeast)
- Aflatoxicosis associated mycotoxins
- Viral infections
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
In this huge list we can add that garlic has been used to treat and cure cancer, it was even recommended by Hippocrates. For that reason, you should consume 5-6 cloves of garlic a day, preferable crushed.
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.