No matter what kind of tea you prefer to drink, every tea possesses healing powers. But there is one brew combination that can make defeating illness in the winter feel like a walk on a sun soaked beach.
Ginger, Honey, And Cinnamon Tea
Ginger, honey and cinnamon are the stars of this show and their healing powers are on full display in this recipe. Here’s what you’ll need.
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 2 tablespoons of fresh squeezed organic lemon juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon of raw organic honey
- 1 ½ cup of filtered water
- First boil the water and put the peeled and sliced ginger. When the water starts to get to a rolling boil, lower the heat and leave to simmer. Drop in your cinnamon stick and let it simmer there for about 5 minutes. Strain the mixture and stir in your honey for a little sweetness and your lemon juice for a vitamin and antioxidant boost.
- Healing benefitsDiabetes
Late studies have found that drinking lemon and ginger tea has been extremely successful at diminishing the destructive impacts of diabetes. Diabetes can prompt coronary illness, kidney malady, hypertension, and stroke and eye infection. This current tea’s cancer prevention agent substance can offer you some assistance with avoiding these perils.
- Sickness, Cold, And FlusOne of the principle reasons that individuals drink this tea is for it’s capacity to battle colds and flus. The measure of cell reinforcements and vitamins that this tea contains is surprising, but on the other hand it’s extraordinary at treating and counteracting queasiness.Acid reflux And Heartburn
This tea is likewise extraordinary at treating acid reflux and indigestion. The ginger can lessen bloating and resentful stomach and counteract and diminish acid reflux after suppers.
Menstrual Cramps, Headaches, And Inflammation
Ginger is pressed with calming properties, one of the primary wellsprings of individuals’ endless torment. Irritation can likewise prompt genuine wellbeing concerns, so it is best stayed away from no matter what. This ginger tea even squares prostaglandis, which swells and causes torment in the blood veins.
Ginger is a standout amongst the most intense normal solutions for malignancy and drinking this tea can keep your body from adding to a huge number of diseases. Brimming with cancer prevention agents, this tea can battle free radicals and repair harmed DNA in cells.
Amid the winter lot of us need to manage dry skin, particularly a dry and irritated scalp. An awesome approach to mend and keep this issue is by guaranteeing our body has the suitable measure of vitamin A and C. That is precisely what you’ll get with this tea, as it is brimming with cell reinforcements and vitamins.
Source: Healthy Life Centar
If you think this post was useful, Please do share it with your family and friends by clicking the share button below.