HOW TO MAKE GINGER WATER
- In a tall pan put 1-1.5 liter of water and add the chopped ginger root and place it on high heat to boil.
- Let the mixture simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Then cool and strain the liquid.
HOW TO USE :
Drink ginger water throughout the day every day. Drink at least 1l a day.
Store the drink in a thermos and take it everywhere you go.
For optimal weight loss results make sure your ginger water is always freshly made.
For best health benefits and to completely cleanse your body of toxins from this drink, continue with the treatment for a minimum of six months.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER WATER
- Ginger water can regulate your cholesterol levels
- Ginger water has strong ,anti-inflammatory effects
- Ginger water is a powerful antioxidant
- Ginger water can protect against cancer
Throughout history, ginger has been widely used to relieve nausea. It’s commonly used to prevent seasickness. It has been used as a treatment for nausea and vomiting associated with a variety of conditions, including chemotherapy and pregnancy. A study published in “Support Care Cancer” in July 2012 noted that daily ginger supplementation significantly reduced severe chemotherapy-induced nausea in cancer patients.