Ampalaya is also known as Bitter Melon. There are 2 types of it. The long pale one and the small
dark green one. Depending on their ripeness the seeds of ampalaya can be either red or white.
Ampalaya is used a lot in Asian and South American cousine for its health benefits.
Here we present you some of the principal helth benefits of Ampalaya
1. Disinfectant You can use it to disinfect some smaller wounds, burns or cuts. It is known for its
antibiotic propeties as well and it is used to treat bacteria.
2. Eye problemsAmpalaya contains betacarotene and it is good for eye helth.
3. Weight lostObesity can result with health problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes,
cholesterol or cardiovascular diseases. Ampalaya blocks the creation of fat cells and helps you
4. Relieves your coldAmpalaya has antiinflammatory properties. It can be used to treat
congestion anad mucus accumulation.
5. Headache You can use Ampalaya in order to relax the muscles around the brain, which
provoke the headache. It will help you get rid of stress and anxiety as well.
6. Liver protectionAmpalaya can be used to regenerate the tissue of the liver and the spleen that
have been damaged by alcohol or some other toxins.
7. Lowers blood pressure It relaxes the vascular system and lowers the blood pressure, which
decreases the possibility of a heart attack.
8. Immunity boosterRemoves free radical in our body and protects it from infections.
9. Lowers the level of blood sugar Ampalaya has always been used to treat diabetes and other
diseases caused by high levels of blood sugar.
10. Psoriasis I f you suffer from Psoriasis you must drink Ampalaya juice. You will notice the
improvement right away.
Source: My Natural Way of Life
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.