Hepatitis A is an acute inflammation of the liver clifuzna, caused by jiltrirajucim virus. It is characterized by enlargement of the liver and spleen, the secretion of dark urine and excrement colorless, impairment of stomach-intestinal tract, nervous and cardio-vascular system. Hepatitis A usually begins with a general weakness of the body, a slight increase in temperature, a decrease of appetite, diarrhea and pain in the right side under the ribs. In severe cases the disease will shed in acute form (sending) and is always accompanied by jaundice.
HEPATITIS natural healing, recipes
- Plantain (Plantago major) 20 grams
- Chicory (Cichorium intvbus), root 30 grams
- John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum), stems with leaves 40 grams
- Immortelle (Xeranthemum annum), 40 grams of flowers
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis), 40 grams of flowers
- Chamomile (Chamomile / la recutita), 10 grams of flowers
- Alder buchthorn (Rhamnus frangura), 30 grams
Two tablespoons of the mixture pour half a liter of fresh water and let it sit overnight. In the morning, cook for 5 minutes, let it sit for 30 min and strain. Take 3/4 cup for 15 minutes before eating.
Another recipe for hepatitis
- Immortelle flowers 60 grams
- John’s Wort, the herb 50 grams
- European wild ginger (Asarum europaeum), grass 30 grams
- Flax (Linum usitatissimum) seeds, 20 grams
- Shepherd’s purse (Capsella bursapastoris honey.), 20 grams grass
- Mint (Mentha arvensis), leaves 30 grams
- Liver tea (Pedicn / uris comosa), grass 40 grams
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium), grass 30 grams
- Pomegranate, fruit 50 grams
Take 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture, pour 3 cups of boiling water, and leave for 2 hours and strain. Take half a cup 2 times a day 15 minutes before meals for a month. Make a break for two weeks and repeat.
The third recipe
- Dead nettle (Lamium album). grass 50 grams
- Birch buds 50 grams
- Aspen (Populus tremulaa), bark (replacement Willow) 40 grams
- John’s Wort. grass 30 grams
Two tablespoons of finely powdered mixture pour in the evening with half a liter of fresh water and let it sit overnight. In the morning cook until it boils, leave to cool and drain. Take 1/4 cup for 15-20 minutes before eating.
Chronic hepatitis NATURAL TREATMENT
The main application of medicinal plants in the treatment of chronic hepatitis is to improve the separation of bile and the secretion of enzymes, to act against inflammation a
nd allergic reactions, eliminate spasms. For this purpose can be used extracts and teas from a mixture of herbs. It is best to prepare the tea in a thermos (2-3 tablespoons finely powdered mixture in half a liter of water), drink it before meals in a warm condition – 3-4 times. Duration of treatment – at least half a year. After every 2 months make a two-week break.
Recipes for chronic hepatitis:
- Fruits of vices and cumin, bark of buckthorn, mint leaves – 10 grams, yarrow – 20 grams. Over a tablespoon of the mixture pour a liter of boiling water, leave to stand for 2 hours in a warm place and strain. Drink a quarter of cup 3 times a day before meals.
- Drink syrup of wormwood: 100 grams of grass soaked in water and leave to stand for 24 hours, then cook for a half an hour on low heat in a tightly closed container, add 400 grams of sugar or honey and cook for 15-20 minutes. Take one dessert teaspoon of syrup 3-4 times a day for half an hour before meals.
- Take 4 grams of seeds or leaves of selenium. Pour them with 150 milliliters of cold water and leave to stand for 3 hours and drain. Take one tablespoon 4 times a day.
- Take 40 grams of finely powdered green oat straw and pour a liter of water and cook for 5-6 minutes to peck, strain. Take half a cup per 30 ^ 10 minutes before meals at least 3 times daily for 20-25 days.
- Take 3 teaspoons of finely powdered Kalen grass daisy (llcllis perennis). Spill over with one and a half glass of cold boiled water, let it sit for 2-3 hours and strain. Take half a cup 3 times a day before meals with chronic hepatitis.
- If you experience severe pain under the right ribs, put hot compresses and drink half a cup of olive oil.
- Take 3 kilograms of barley, wash it, spill with 6 liters of water and leave to stand for 2 hours. Then put on fire and cook as long as, until the water evaporates. Remove from heat, cool, strain and squeeze. Take a quarter cup 3 times daily one hour before meals.
- Take one kilo of oats, wash it and pour 10 liters of water, put on fire and cook until there are 2 liters. Strain, add one kilo of honey and 100 grams of butter and cook for another 10-15 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool. Take one tablespoon three times a day, one hour before meals.
- Siberian folk medicine for chronic hepatitis: Grate black radish and squeeze the juice through cheesecloth. Thoroughly mix one liter of juice with 400 grams of liquid honey. Take 2 tablespoons 3 times a day before meals and at bedtime.
Source: My Natural Way of Life
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.