Tennis balls have a rubbery elasticity that can soothe and relax pain in several different body parts. Would you use a tennis ball to reduce your pain?
- If you have tender thighs you can use this to reduce tension in your outer muscles.
- We often suffer from sore feet because of prolonged standing or uncomfortable shoes. This can be a very serious issue. By placing the ball under your feet and standing on it. You are working to stretch them.
- Doing this trick on your knees works to stretch the articular capsule of the knee and relax the muscles found in between your kneecaps.
- Hip pain is no joke. In order to release the tension here, you will simply need to place a ball between the hip and the floor, lean on it and make 15 slow circles.
- Back pain can also be the result of bad choice in shoes or even sleeping position. By putting two tennis balls below your back and moving your pelvis on both sides you will be able to reduce stiffness and pressure to the spine
If you think this post was useful, Please do share it with your family and friends by clicking the share button below.