You will also need to get a saucepan and a stove for preparation:
- You need to first of all pour some extra virgin olive oil or your safflower oil in a saucepan and heat with your stove.
- You should slowly introduce the ground cinnamon into the oil and gently stir as you do.
- Allow the two mixed ingredient to boil for a period of about 180 seconds.
- After boiling, take the mixture off from the stove and allow it to cool down at room temperature.
- You should then strain the cinnamon oil and pour out the oil in a glass jar with an air tight lid.
- Place this glass jar with the cinnamon oil in it, in a dry and coop place for a period of one month. After this time, it is ready for use.