Here are other popular and effective tonsillitis treatments:
– Lime is a natural remedy for tonsillitis. In warm water add lime juice, honey and salt and sip the mixture to relieve the pain from swollen tonsils.
– Add a pinch of turmeric powder and black pepper in boiled water. Drink the combination before going to bed for 3 nights minimum in a row.
– Prepare a juice of beetroot, carrot or cucumber and drink it every day. It will increase your immune system and fight the infection. You can either drink these juices individually or combine them.
– Boil fenugreek seeds in water for 30 minutes. Strain it and gargle with the water after it cools off. Fenugreek includes antibacterial properties and thus it is a terrific remedy for tonsillitis.
– Use fresh figs to prepare a paste. But, you have to boil them first, and then grind them into a paste. Apply this paste on the external area of the throat to calm down a rash and redness of the throat and ease the pain.
– Mixing lemon and honey in chamomile tea is an old remedy for tonsillitis. The chamomile has the role of a relaxant and reduces stress and anxiety, along with treating the symptoms of this condition.
Please share this post! It might help someone you know.