Tension, anxiety, fatigue, stress… There is an herb that can help you to get rid of the bad feelings and relax you in short time.
Russian scientist Gennady Malakhov found, that this herb has a fantastic effect against fatigue and stress.
All you have to do is take a dried bay laurel leaf, to put it in the ashtray, burn it and leave the room.
After a few minutes laurel leaf will burn, and the room will be filled with the smell of smoke, which creates a special atmosphere.
The laurel with burning releases specific substances that help us relax.
Other benefits of bay laurel leaf:
- Dried bay laurel may be infused in tea to provide digestive relief or as an appetite suppressant for weight loss.
- Sweet bay leaves contain almost 206 percent of the recommended daily value of vitamin A per 100 grams.
- Powerful antioxidant. It may be used to reduce inflammation, fight viral disease, and boost the immune system against disease causing viruses and bacteria.
- Bay laurel leaves also act as a diuretic and astringent.
- Essential minerals found in laurel leaves include calcium, potassium, manganese, magnesium, copper, iron, selenium and zinc.
You can use the bay laurel leaves to make amazing morning tea, or add it like a spice in your favorite meal. Try to use the benefits of this herb in different ways.
NOTE: If you are using fresh bay leaves, ensure that you wash them thoroughly.
Source: Health Expert Group
If you think this post was useful, Please do share it with your family and friends by clicking the share button below.