The health benefits of bananas are undeniable. This tropical fruit is abundant in nutrients that can improve your health on many levels.
Below, we present ten interesting facts about bananas that you probably never heard before.
- If you are heading to the gym, two bananas can give you enough energy to endure a 90-minute workout session.
- Bananas are rich in a protein – tryptophan, which turns into serotonin in the body. Raising your serotonin levels can successfully fight depression and boost your mood.
- Bananas are also full of vitamin B6, which is particularly beneficial for regulating blood glucose levels. This vitamin is also a great mood booster.
- Vitamin B6 that bananas are packed with reduces stress efficiently. Stress can either come from work or from your personal life.
- High in potassium and low in sodium, this tropical fruit is extremely efficient in treatment of high blood pressure. Plus, it can successfully prevent strokes.
- Bananas have a natural antacid effect on the human body, which makes them extremely beneficial for soothing heartburn.
- Abounding in fiber, bananas can successfully replace laxatives and regulate bowel movement.
- Bananas are also helpful for focus and attention owing to the high amounts of potassium. That’s why it’s highly recommended to eat bananas while studying for exams.
- Bananas are a great tool against hangovers.
- And, last, but not least, banana peels can also be very useful. For one thing, they relieve itching and promote faster healing of mosquito bites. Simply apply some on the affected skin.
We sincerely hope that this useful advice on the health benefits of bananas will be most beneficial for you and your family!
Source: Healthy Life Tricks
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.