2. Strong anti-inflammatory effects
Recently “Journal of Medicinal Food” has published an article which claims that ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, intake of ginger water can provide relief from pain and swelling in joints along with the diseases like rheumatism and osteoarthritis.
3. Ginger water can regulate your cholesterol levels
Consumption of ginger water regulates the cholesterol levels and reduce it in a drastic form. It helps to get rid of obesity-related disorders such as high blood pressure, heart diseases as well as cancer.
Ginger helps to lower the hepatic and serum cholesterol levels which leads to a reduction of cholesterol level in the body. It also regulates blood pressure and make the blood thin which helps in blood circulation.
4. Ginger water can protect against cancer
As per the research article published in British Journal of Nutrition, ginger water has an ability to inhibit and prevent the cancer development in the body. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which slow down the spread of cancer and sometimes prevent cancer development as well.
How To Prepare Ginger- Infused Water?
It is very easy to prepare ginger water for the daily treatment. Just follow the given steps and your solution will be ready in no time
Things you need
- Ginger root- 3-4 (thin slices)
- Water- 1-1.5 litre
- Take 1-1.5 litre of water and start boiling it on low flame.
- Add 3-4 thin slices of ginger in the boiling water.
- Cook the ginger in the water on low flame for 15 minutes.
- Remove the heat and let the solution cool down.
- Strain the liquid and your ginger infused water is ready.
How to Use Ginger Infused Water?
The ginger water treatment should be used on the daily basis. Thus, you should drink 1 liter or 34 oz of ginger infused water every day. Use this treatment regularly for 6 months to get all the health benefits of ginger and keep your body free from toxins.