- 1 cup Elephant yam , chopped and boiled
- 1 cup Raw Banana , chopped and boiled
- 1 cup Carrots , chopped
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 1 inch Ginger , chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic , chopped
- 1 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 tablespoon Cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Powder
- 1 tablespoon Dry mango powder (amchur)
- 1/2 cup Oats , for coating
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- Cooking oil
Directions for Oats and Vegetable Kebab Recipe
- We begin making the Oats and Vegetable Kebab Recipe by pressure cooking the yam and raw banana with water, salt and turmeric till it becomes mushy, boil it for about 6 whistles.
- Release the pressure naturally. Strain any excess water and mash it completely and keep it aside .
- Heat a kadai with oil, add in the onions, garlic and ginger sauté till the onions become translucent. Then add in the carrot and keep frying till the carrot gets cooked.