Use salycylic face wash and anti-acne masks to stay from acne in summer, say experts.
Alia Rizvi, Dermatologist at Me Clinic – Masters of Esthetics, and Megha Shah, a Cosmetologist, have rolled out basic pointers that can be easily incorporated in daily beauty regimens:
* Keep your face clean. Remove your make properly. You can use a salycylic face wash.
* Rinse your face once you get home after spending the day outside.
* Do not scrub. Over washing and scrubbing can cause skin irritation.
* Don’t touch your face too often. Or don’t lean on any surface.
Here the face can get infected with bacteria.
* Try using brands or make-up which say on the label -non-comedogenic.
* Avoid the sun. It can increase the chance of a acne outbreak.
* You can use anti-acne masks once a week.
* Acne occurs because of hormonal imbalance, so your dermatologist might ask you to get your hormones tested.
* Dandruff is also one of the most common causes of acne on forehead or back. It’s important to use an anti-dandruff shampoo suggested by your dermatologist.
* Avoid wearing tight body hugging clothes if you have acne on the body.
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.