This method provides an excellent quality of your hair, establishes a proper pH balance, stimulates hair growth and makes the scalp healthier. Here’s how and how often should you perform this procedure…
Organic apple cider vinegar is great for your hair and scalp. It cleans the hair and gives it volume and shine, but it also prevents hair loss. Apple vinegar reduces itching of the scalp and eliminates dandruff by destroying bacteria or fungi that are confined in hair follicles.
Apple cider vinegar contains alpha hydroxyl acid, so rinsing the hair with it will remove all remains from your favorite hair styling products. This method provides an excellent quality of your hair, proper pH balance, stimulates its growth and makes your scalp healthier.
Apple vinegar kills germs and removes dandruff. It stimulates blood circulation in small blood vessels. It has a strong antifungal and antiviral activity and is a powerful tool against infections of the scalp.
Advantages: pH value of follicles, removing dead skin cells and encouraging healthy hair growth, relieving itching, improving dry scalp, removing dandruff and remains of hair styling products, providing a healthy shine to the hair.
Apple cider vinegar stimulates a healthy hair growth, as it treats the clogged follicles due to a bacterial infection. These infections create layers of dandruff on the head, and it can result in hair loss.
How to use apple cider vinegar for different hair types?
- Wavy, thick or long hair: Mix ½ cup apple cider vinegar with 1 liter of warm water.
- Straight, thin or short hair: Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of warm water.
- Chemically straightened or treated hair: Mix ½ cup apple cider vinegar with 2 cups of warm water.
- Naturally curly or thick hair: Mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar with three cups of hot water.
How often should you use apple cider vinegar to wash your hair?
- Wavy, thick or long hair- once in 2 weeks.
- Straight, thin or short hair- once a week.
- Chemically straightened or treated hair- once a month.
- Naturally curly or thick hair- once every 6 to 8 weeks.
Source : Natural Cures And Home Remedies