The very first sings of aging are wrinkles and age spots, and are generally a problem that lots of middle aged ladies deal with. They could show up on any part of the body that are widely exposed to sunlight starting from neck, face, hands, forearms, etc.
It is possible to take care of wrinkles and age spots at home using a several simple natural home remedies. Your skin will look noticeably healthier and younger.
1. Use olive oil to massage your face and neck. It makes your skin brighter and treats wrinkles.
2. Use coconut oil and apply it on your face, forehead, and places under your eyes. It treats scars and lightens your skin.
3. Use castor oil to massage your face which will help prevent wrinkles. It slow downs ageing and controls wrinkles.
4. Mix coconut oil and castor oil and apply on your face to delay ageing and control wrinkles.
5. Use almond oil to massage your face and take care of your skin problems and all signs of ageing.
6. Mix almond oil with honey for making your skin healthy, fair and wrinkle free.
7. Massage your skin with a mixture of honey, olive oil and glycerin to treat sagged skin and wrinkles.
8. Take a piece of lemon and apply to eliminate age spots and wrinkles, lighten your skin tone and slow down ageing.
9. Take the juice from cucumber and apply on your face, eyes, lips and forehead to treat dark circles and wrinkles.
Source: Healthy Food Headlines
Please do share this useful information with your friends and family by hitting one of the share buttons below.