When it comes to losing weight abdomen is one of the most problematic part of the body. We all hate to do the wearisome and difficult abs despite we all dream of flat and tight stomach. However, the fitness professionals have finally found the right solution which replaces 1000 of the traditional abs workouts.
“The plank” is the name for the amazing exercise. It actually represents exercise where the whole body weight falls on your toes and hands and the rest is flat like a plank. You should not move the body, not even for an inch. This workout is absolutely effective for making the stomach tight and flat, since the firm abdomen muscles hold the spine as well.
You will get the best results if your body is placed in the right initial position. Follow the instructions:
– With your shoulders straight, pit your hands firmly on the floor and the neck should be extended and straight.
– You should feel “fire” in the legs, even though the general focus should be put on your abdomen. Try to rely on the toes to feel tenses in the thigh muscles. In order to activate your muscles in the lower part of the body, contract your butt muscles.
– Hold the body in flat position and do not raise the but up in the air. The body should not be in the shape of triangle, it should be flat.
– It is easier to stay in this position if you breath smoothly and evenly.
Now you can begin with the exercise:
– Place the knees and the hands on the floor, making sure that you back is flat and your hands are shoulder width positioned.
– Your nose should be pointed to the floor
– Place and stretch the right leg down on the floor and then do the same with the left one. The whole body weight should rely on the toes and hands in this moment.
– Remain in this position for 20-60 sec
– Make a short break
– Repeat this position 3 times in a row. You will do it for more than 60 sec, once you are used to doing it.
Source: Health & Weight Loss Done
If you found this post useful, Please do share it with family and friends by clicking the share below.