Many can justify that the boxed Macaroni & Cheesecannot compare with the homemade one. What surprises me most is that you will still find people out there going for the boxed one instead of going for fresh ingredients. Many will say it’s easier that way, but what if you bring you an easier way of preparing it?
In the clip below, The One Pot Chef shows us how we can be able to prepare the homemade version!
The Following is needed:
- Pepper and salt (to taste)
- 373 milliliter (13 ounce) can of milk that’s evaporated
- Milk (2½ cups)
- 250 grams Cream Cheese (9 ounces)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (3 cups)
- 500 grams (18 ounces) uncooked elbow macaroni
You need to watch the clip and see how easy it is to prepare this. Despite that, I promise you one thing- the end product is so delicious. What do you think of this procedure? Are you going to try it out?
Source: HEALTHY FOOD ADVICE
Don’t Forget To SHARE With Your Friends And Family On FACEBOOK!