Our face is the first place that starts showing signs of weight gain. And you know the worst part? You can’t even do anything to conceal it. Our face is most susceptible to weight gain and it’s not at all easy to lose unwanted fat from it.
However, that doesn’t mean it’s impossible to get rid of that chubbiness from your face. If you stay committed and make healthy lifestyle changes, you can surely get rid of excess weight from your face.
There are many reasons that cause facial fat. A few of those reasons are weight face, soft facial muscles, genetics, ageing, excessive consumption of alcohol, etc. You should keep in mind that it’s not possible to reduce weight from one particular area of your body. Thus, you need to work on your entire body to slim down your face. In this article, we will tell you about a few ways that can aid in the process of weight loss from your face.
Exercising is one of the most effective ways of losing weight for it increases blood circulation that helps in burning unwanted fats in the form of sweat. Here’s what you should to lose weight from your face.
• Running is one of the easiest and most important forms of exercises. It’s easy because there’s no right or wrong way of doing it. Start with running or jogging on a regular basis for it will help in losing fat from your face and will also keep you fit.
• For chubbiness around your face, you can perform the following exercise. Gently shut your eyes and then look up and down. Do not rush through this workout; instead go slow and steady. Repeat this exercise several times during the day whenever you get time.
• Lie flat on your back on your bed. Keep your eyes wide open and raise your eyebrows as high as you can and repeat this set of movement for at least 10 times.
• If you want to slim down the area near your chin, then all you need to do is extend your chin and lower lip out and up. Perform this exercise about 10 times daily.
• You can also exercise your facial muscles by raising and lowering your eyebrows, wrinkling your nose, and alternately smiling and puckering your lips. For best results, do this exercise at least 10 times on a daily basis.
• Smile as wide as possible by sticking your tongue out and raise it as close as possible to your nose. Hold this position for about 5 seconds and keep repeating as many times as you can throughout the day.
• Firstly, avoid having processed food as much as you can for the salt in them tends to hold onto the water and eventually makes your face look puffy.
• Reduce your intake or sugar and salt as much as possible. They contain high levels of sodium that is one of the key causes of fat accumulation. Refine sugar and salt lead to water retention (as mentioned earlier) and makes your face look fatter. Sodium doesn’t help in flushing out unwanted fluids which in the long run add to excess fat. Even if you indulge is such kinds of food (like fast food or street food), make sure you drink more water to flush out the excess salt and sugar from your body.
• Avoid having caffeine as much as possible during the first two weeks of your weight loss program.
• Eat more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits for they are rich in fibers that keep your full and hydrated and do not let you bloat. Opt for fruits that are high on antioxidants and low on calories like grapes, oranges, berries, and citrus fruits for they help in losing weight from your face.
So, exercise well and maintain a healthy diet and you are sure to get rid of that unwanted fat from your face.
Please do share this useful information with your friends and family by hitting one of the share buttons below.